Double Header for Double Digits - Baseball Themed Party (Age 10)

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Last year was the year of parties.  My youngest turned 1, my middle turned 10 and my oldest turned 16.  For my 10 year old, who doesn't prefer a big fuss over him, I decided to take his passion for baseball to celebrate the double digit milestone.  It turned out pretty well, I think!

It all started with this fun ticket style invitation from Paisley Prints etc.


Paper party printable decorations were by Dimpleprints.













What's a baseball party without a baseball game?  All partygoers had matching team shirts that I designed via CustomInk.
http://www.customink.com


Instead of the traditional pinata process, we pitched ours!




The birthday boy was treated to tickets to a professional baseball game as a birthday gift.






No comments:

Post a Comment