Happy Dance! (Icing Designs and The Poppy Tree)

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thank you Icing Designs and The Poppy Tree for the fab-u-lous and beautiful surprise that awaits my artistic toddler.  First, I am a mega fan of all things "Icing Designs".  They have the best products and tutorials and inspire me with each blog entry.  So, when they presented an opportunity to win amazing prints from "The Poppy Tree", I happily strolled through their gallery of dreamy prints and entered the contest.

I just learned today that our home will be the happy new home to these amazing works of art.  As I explained in my response, my daughter will be squealing with delight!



Please visit both of their sites and you'll easily see why I am a fan!

Icing Designs

The Poppy Tree


No comments:

Post a Comment