Fairy First Birthday

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

With a ton of inspiration from the Hostess with the Mostess, I threw my youngest a fairy themed first birthday party.  In reality, I am turning back in time (about 3 years) to produce a "throwback" post for this party.  I will do my absolute best to give credit where credit is due.  I ask for forgiveness ahead of time where my memory or trail of digital history falls short.

It all began with a magical fairy photo shoot.  I had several ideas and connected with a very talented and patient photographer in my area to bring them to life.  The photographer was kind enough to humor me.  She had plenty of her own creative ideas to offer up as well and they turned out beautifully!

Fairy inspired:


Vintage inspired:


From there, some Etsy research led me to this invitation.  I plugged in the stunning photos (after agonizing indecisiveness over the lovely options).  Apologies for my edits - I have to keep in mind a bit of privacy.


More to follow as some of the party photos performed a disappearing act.

No comments:

Post a Comment