I've Been Pinned!

Saturday, May 25, 2013

My little blog is not necessarily kept current.  I mean well, and have a lot to catch up on, but I am much more active on Facebook (my FB friends and family pretend to appreciate all of the activity).  It's also easier to tell if my posts are read via that site since I remain comment-free here.

At times, I will check the views/sources on this blog of mine.  I have noticed a few pins of some of my work that was not originally posted by me on Pinterest.  Well, I am flattered!  I put a lot of time and care into the events I coordinate.  If it inspires others to make an event for their loved one special - I think that is a great compliment!

The most popular "post" seems to be the Sweet 16 Country Western Chic party I threw for my oldest.  It was a fun event!  The dark pictures don't do it justice, but I was more than pleased with the guest of honor's graciousness as well and her guests' responses!

This original pinner has generated a trail of likes and repins.  So, thank you for the love.


No comments:

Post a Comment